Caligiuri Announces Tuesday

on Sunday, March 29, 2009


A Message from Sam Caligiuri


Dear Friends,

As my closest friends and supporters, I want you to be the first invited to what I believe will be an exciting event. You may have heard rumors or read news reports of my potential plans for the future. Well, I am close to a decision and want you to be a part of this journey from the start.

This Tuesday, March 31, 2009 at 10 a.m., I invite you to my home, 25 Hartley Drive, Waterbury, Conn. for an announcement regarding my future and the 2010 United States Senate race in Connecticut.

Your support has always been generous and unyielding. I am grateful for all that you have done for me in the past and encourage you to join me on Tuesday for this announcement. Your attendance would mean a great deal to my family and me.

A flyer, directions and parking instructions are attached. While this is an informal event, please reply to Peter Bowman at peter (at) samforussenate.com if you are able to attend or if you have any questions about the announcement.

Again, I send my sincere thanks to all of you for your previous support. I look forward to seeing you this Tuesday and sharing with you my plans for the future.

Truly,
Sam

0 comments:

Post a Comment